If you’re anything like me, you know there’s only so much you can do in a day. What I can influence is your mindset and how I interpret the environment around you. It’s all too easy to let the stresses of the world infiltrate your head.
Positive affirmations, on the other hand, can help you enhance not only your mood but also your view on life. As a result, in this essay, I’ll briefly explain the power of affirmations and provide you with a number of positive affirmations for women.
What is a positive affirmation?
A positive affirmation is a word, idea, or thought that you repeat to yourself. Remember how people used to tell you how good of a job you did as a kid, or how much you’ve improved? That was affirmation.
However, as you’ve become older, you’ve probably noticed that you don’t get as many external confirmations. At least, that has been my experience. Because you can’t always rely on others to compliment you or offer you words to live by, you must utilize positive affirmations for yourself.
Even hearing yourself say these loving words out loud might improve your mental condition and improve your mood.
Repeat These Daily
- Every question has an answer and every problem has a solution
- Feel the love
- Focus on the good. Avoid the negative.
- I accept people for who they are and will not judge them nor their dreams
- I am an amazing gift to myself and others
- I am capable, I am strong, and I am smart. I will get through this.
- I am enough
- I am happy. Happy with myself. Happy with who I am.
- I am in charge of my future. Only me.
- I am loved, I am healthy, and I am secure.
- I believe in myself and in the path I have chosen for myself
- I can leave. No matter the situation I can leave and find better elsewhere.
- I can only control what I can control. Everything else shall not cause me stress for I cannot control everything
- I choose my friends and I choose to surround myself with those I love and those who love me
- I do not judge my friends and my friends do not judge me
- I do not need anothers’ approval, I only need my own
- I enjoy what I do. In work and in life.
- I have meaning
- I know what I can achieve and I shall stick to my goals
- I love my family, for all our differences we are still a family who loves one another.
- I love myself
- I make myself a better version of myself everyday
- I only need to compare myself to myself. Others follow their own path.
- I reward myself for what I have accomplished
- I shall let go of my worries
- I show my love by my actions and by my words to family and to friends
- I trust myself
- I will always care for those I love
- I will be the best I can be today
- I will listen to myself. I know the answer and I know I am brave enough to do what I know I have to do.
- I will love myself for who I am
- I will not quit. I will try everything I can.
- I will pursue my dreams no matter what obstacles may come
- I will support those I love in their journeys
- Ignore the dark, seek the light in my life
- My answer is always in front of me
- My friends support me and I support my friends
- My path is my own
- Never give up on my dreams
- Perception is reality, if I choose to perceive the day as happy, the day is a happy day.
- The only one stopping me is me. I will make my dreams come true.
- The past is in the past. What I do now shapes my future.
- Those who truly care for me will always truly care for me.
- Those who truly care for me will support me in my journey
- Tomorrow I will be better than I was today
- Unwind. Be at peace. I will relax.
- What doesn’t kill me, makes me stronger.