If you’re reading this, chances are you’re either in recovery or supporting someone who is.
Either way, kudos to you for taking the first step towards a healthier and happier life.
Recovery is no easy feat, but it is possible and totally worth it.
To help keep you motivated and remind you of your worth, I’ve compiled a list of 28 positive affirmations for recovery.
Use these affirmations as daily reminders that you are strong, capable, and deserving of a life free from addiction.
Remember, it’s not always going to be easy, but with hard work and determination, you can overcome any obstacle that comes your way.
- I am worthy of love and happiness
- I am strong and capable of overcoming challenges
- I am worthy of healthy and fulfilling relationships
- I deserve to live a life free of addiction
- I am in control of my own thoughts and actions
- I am capable of creating a fulfilling and sober life for myself
- I am resilient and can handle any challenges that come my way
- I am worthy of self-care and self-compassion
- I am grateful for my recovery journey and the lessons it has taught me
- I am surrounded by a supportive network of friends and loved ones
- I am capable of making positive changes in my life
- I am worthy of forgiveness, both from myself and others
- I am confident in my ability to overcome cravings and temptations
- I am proud of the progress I have made in my recovery journey
- I am deserving of a healthy and sober lifestyle
- I am strong enough to ask for help when I need it
- I am capable of setting and achieving goals for myself
- I am worthy of a fulfilling and purposeful life
- I am capable of managing my emotions and coping with stress in healthy ways
- I am committed to my recovery and taking care of myself
- I am capable of rebuilding and strengthening relationships damaged by addiction
- I am worthy of a life free from the negative consequences of substance abuse
- I am capable of creating a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- I am worthy of healthy and fulfilling relationships with myself and others
- I am committed to living a life of honesty and integrity
- I am grateful for the opportunity to make positive changes in my life
- I am worthy of a life free from the shackles of addiction
- I am strong and capable of creating the life I want for myself